Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm Deja, an avid reader eager to review and discuss books. My favorite genres are fantasy, paranormal, horror and romance. Yep, I'm a dude who reads romance, particularly gay romance and gay erotica. I'm not so much a fan of the straight stuff. Nothing against it, that's just my personal preference. I especially like anything unique or different, as the markets today seems flooded with clones. Anything that pushes the envelope will definitely get my attention. I will be honest, however. If something sucks I'm going to say so. I might throw in an occasional manga or comic review, if something catches my eye.
I'll share more of my divine wisdom soon. You're welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is the most overdone genre in romance right now?
Total Pageviews
Categories
- action (1)
- dragons (1)
- Dreamspinner Press (2)
- faeries (2)
- fairy tale (1)
- gay romance (1)
- K.Z. Snow (1)
- kink (1)
- m/m/m (1)
- magic (1)
- Mongrel (1)
- review (1)
- romance (3)
- steampunk (2)
- steampunk adventure m/m (5)
- steampunk YA novel (1)
- strange and different (1)
- urban fantasy (2)
- Vegan recipe wine-pairing veggies summer pasta pesto vegetarian (1)
Popular Posts
-
Adam's mother brought him as a child to the Gray Zone, the no man's land between the crumbling city and the Dens were the Kin-the ...
-
This is a wild ride! 4.5, I think, but rounded up for being so creative and original. I really haven't read anything like this before. ...
-
When the forest behind a Minnesota pawn shop turns out to be the doorway into a faerie paradise, Miles Larson doesn't see any reason to...
-
I was a little apprehensive about reading this book because I really don't know anything about steampunk. I was worried it might be over...
-
My rating: 2 of 5 stars Looks like I'm in the minority here, but I had some problems with this book that made it hard for me to enjoy....
-
Hunzinger's Mechanical Circus, a rollicking seaside carnival where imagination meets machinery, shines as the only bright spot in the ...
-
Here's a really quick and really tasty dish that's great for entertaining. I made it over the weekend and my friends were delighted....
About Me
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
Labels
- action (1)
- dragons (1)
- Dreamspinner Press (2)
- faeries (2)
- fairy tale (1)
- gay romance (1)
- K.Z. Snow (1)
- kink (1)
- m/m/m (1)
- magic (1)
- Mongrel (1)
- review (1)
- romance (3)
- steampunk (2)
- steampunk adventure m/m (5)
- steampunk YA novel (1)
- strange and different (1)
- urban fantasy (2)
- Vegan recipe wine-pairing veggies summer pasta pesto vegetarian (1)

0 comments:
Post a Comment